At 10 years old I wrote a letter to Rockstar about how they could improve Midtown Madness, my favorite PC game at the time. At 13 I found the PC game Neverwinter Nights and spent more time using the world building tools than I did actually playing the game! By then I new what I wanted to do and I’ve been pursuing game development ever since.
I became a Game Development graduate student from the Academy of Art University in San Fransisco and have published my own game for android devices on the Google Play store. During my time at AAU I pursued group projects wherever I could, learning about all aspects of game development and as a result I’ve grown to love coding, system design and level design. I’m an avid player of both traditional and digital games and I’m always excited to discuss theory and ideas surrounding game design!
System and Level Designer
- Unity 3D
- Unreal 4
- Microsoft Office
- Leap Motion
Academy of Arts University – San Fransisco, CA (2013 – 2017)
BFA in Game Development, Focus: Scripting and Design
2013 Summer Portfolio Grant Awarded Boss Game Awards level design recognition
Avoid Your Boss Simulator (VR) (Jan 2019 – Present)
- Adapt the flat screen version to VR, identify and distinguish differences in development between the two.
- Develop a full version of the flat screen demo.
Starship Mercenary (Jan 2017 – April 2018)
- First person space ship shooter game on android using Unity.
- Full published game on the Google Play store utilizing freemium monetization.
Last Fate (Sep 2015 – Feb 2016)
- Collaborative VR game using Oculus Rift and Leap Motion in Unity.
- Design and integrate Leap Motion system.
Avoid Your Boss Simulator (flat screen) (Feb 2015)
- First Person, stealth puzzle game in Unity.
- In one week, design and prototype a game using time as a primary design element.
- Additional VR version.
Farmer Frenzy (Dec 2014)
- First Person Shooter enemy wave survival game in Unity.
- Design and create a game using Scrum development cycle.
Autozone (Jun 2014 – Jul 2017)
Commercial Specialist, Customer Service
Wingstop (Jul 2008 – Jul 2011)
Point of Sale, Cook